NDBrewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brewing at WWnH

2 posters

Go down

brewing at WWnH Empty Re: brewing at WWnH

Post  dkwandt Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:25 am

Yeast was hungry, watching the game after putting my youngest down for a nap, I hear phap ping ploosh, for some reason I thought the baby threw a toy at the door. Then my head cleared. Oh shit, (I for got a blow off tube on our way home) I open the bathroom door and didn't even have to open the curtain. You could hear it bubbling over, and hops on the ceiling well that is tell tail sign. Just glad it wasn't in the closet! Wife was laughing as I cleaned the ceiling!
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  ryanjilek Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Dennis, Thanks for the beer samples and it was a pleasure meeting and visiting with you. Too bad I couldn't stay longer for the brewing session..sounds like I missed a fun evening.

I hope all your gravities were hit and your yeast hungry!

Jon and I will be brewing the Alt this weekend for our contribution to the collaborative effort.

Ryan
ryanjilek
ryanjilek
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

Post  ryanjilek Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Depending on when I plan my trip to Bismarck, I may stop by and hang out for a little bit. I unfortunately, will not be able to brew but thought it might be fun to catch a little of the action. I'll keep you posted as my schedule develops.
ryanjilek
ryanjilek
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

Post  dkwandt Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

i do not like to start later than 6:00 pm like to be home by midnight. i can adjust the time if you want to join us. let me know
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  ryanjilek Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 pm

What time do you guys usually start brewing?
ryanjilek
ryanjilek
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

brewing at WWnH Empty brewing at WWnH

Post  dkwandt Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am

For anyone interested in brewing with us, we are doing a brew session thursday night, i will be brewing 10 gallons of my brown, which i will be doing a split batch of. another masher is brewing arrogant bastard clone. should be a good time. if you want to brew you need to have a portable brewing set up with your own heat source. if you want to just join us you can do that as well, please bring a beverage to share (preferably one you brewed). if you plan to attend PM me so i know to expect ya!
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum