Brew Log Spreadsheet

Go down

Brew Log Spreadsheet

Post  schmidty_nd on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:47 am

Attached is a spreadsheet I use as my brew log in case anyone is interested. I can't take credit for all of it, as i had my spreadsheet-savvy step-daughter help me with it. Very Happy It should be pretty self explanatory, but feel free to ask me if something doesn't make sense.

A few highlights of the spreadsheet:
You enter FG and OG and it calculates the ABV.
Enter the time needed for fermenting and bottle conditioning and it gives you the finish dates.
There's a page with 3 calculators. Hydro reading temp adjustment, Hop pellet to leaf convertor, and LME to DME convertor.

There's also an "Inventory" page. There's no "magic" on this page. It's simply a page to log your inventory. I am thinking I will delete that page and replace it with Jon's inventory spreadsheet that he posted.

It's nothing special, but I find it handy and thought maybe some of you might as well.

By the way, if any of you think of any ways to improve it for your use, I'd be happy to see your changes. I'm always looking to improve it.
Attachments
Brew_Log.xls You don't have permission to download attachments.(88 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
schmidty_nd
Barley Posting

Back to top Go down