NDBrewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Inventory

+2
ryanjilek
randi philleo
6 posters

Go down

Personal Inventory Empty Re: Personal Inventory

Post  dkwandt Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 am

i would like to see the finished product as well. Personal Inventory 957773
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Personal Inventory Empty inventory spreadsheet

Post  Jon Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I just finished tweaking an inventory spreadsheet that seems to work quite well. One sheet for ingredients consumed, one for ingredients acquired and one showing what needs to be acquired. As soon as I finish testing it, I will share it for the good of the cause.
Jon
Jon
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Dealer Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:42 pm

ryanjilek wrote:Maybe you need to rent out brewing lockers there so we can all share in your luxury! ☀
Ryan thats a good idea...but the club premium membership already kinda allows for that..use of equipment keggerater and sculpture ect oh and dont forget the couch has a sleeper in it..and a bath for those body washes..Tyler sells hopped up soap so your ready to go.... Very Happy
Beer Dealer
Beer Dealer
Barley Posting

Back to top Go down

Post  ryanjilek Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Maybe you need to rent out brewing lockers there so we can all share in your luxury! ☀
ryanjilek
ryanjilek
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

Post  JaymeG Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Agreed! Razz
JaymeG
JaymeG
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

Post  randi philleo Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:40 am

Razz
randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Dealer Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am

Well since i have over 30 types of grain at my store and then the extracts ect i dont enter it in beersmith..i just make a recipe and go get it...{ya i know its bragging a bit} but all here are just minutes from the stash...
Beer Dealer
Beer Dealer
Barley Posting

Back to top Go down

Post  randi philleo Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Haven't used Promash, but I know BeerSmith has a 'Remove from Inventory' action that removes from the particular recipe. Pretty handy.

We've done that too... now we set things out first. Still, we've got so much in inventory I figured it was time to get it all documented.
randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  ryanjilek Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:37 pm

I've been using promash for a while and try and use their inventory app within there. However, trying to remember to update it when you are done brewing is a whole other story. For the most part I use the 'look at what is on the shelf' approach and improvise when you are heating your mash water and realize that you didn't have quite the quantity or ingredient you thought you did. :affraid:

I've tried spreadsheets, etc. and for some reason just can't get into keeping them current... which of course deems them useless after the initial creation!

Maybe there is a way in ProMash to automatically deduct the quantities from inventory when you create and save a brewing session... I'll have to do some looking.
ryanjilek
ryanjilek
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

Personal Inventory Empty Personal Inventory

Post  randi philleo Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 pm

We did inventory last night on our grains, hops, and yeasts. Took forever! Does anyone else take inventory and if so you use paper or software?

randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down