NDBrewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs.

3 posters

Go down

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Empty Re: What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs.

Post  randi philleo Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 am

Well, I think at that price they're probably worth more to me as fermenters (since carboy caps fit nicely on top).

I'll at least hang on to one, but if anyone is interested in the other two shoot me an offer.
randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Empty Re: What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs.

Post  dkwandt Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:28 am

well personaly, i would think $60-70 is fair, and won't pay more (if i was looking) would be kick ass for 7-8 gallon split batches!

just my .02
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  randi philleo Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:38 am

Haha, for sure! I've given Sabco enough money already. I wonder since these are 2/3 the size and arn't cut, how much that knocks them down.
randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Empty price of kegs

Post  Jon Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Sabco sells reconditioned kegs with the tops cut out to use as brew kettles for $129.

randi philleo wrote:I bought these awhile back with intention to use them. I'm looking to buy an Oak Barrel, so I'd like to get rid of the 10 gallon kegs.

I have 3, they are all in good shape. One has a small dent in the side. All I know about them is that they are 10 gal Stainless Steel kegs out of Europe.

Anyone know of a fair price I could ask for these?

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3930l.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3928q.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3927l.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3926s.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3925z.th
Jon
Jon
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  dkwandt Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 am

i would guess at least $50 each would be a fair price, i don't need them but i sure was thinking about it! lol!
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Empty What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs.

Post  randi philleo Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm

I bought these awhile back with intention to use them. I'm looking to buy an Oak Barrel, so I'd like to get rid of the 10 gallon kegs.

I have 3, they are all in good shape. One has a small dent in the side. All I know about them is that they are 10 gal Stainless Steel kegs out of Europe.

Anyone know of a fair price I could ask for these?

What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3930l.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3928q.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3927l.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3926s.th What are they worth? 10 gallon kegs. Dscf3925z.th
randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down