NDBrewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your Pac Man experience

2 posters

Go down

your Pac Man experience Empty Re: your Pac Man experience

Post  Beer Dealer Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm

on my amerillo with 1064 og i got 3-4 inches of foam the next morning..and still has half that after 4 days...i had 6.5 gall carboy so had lots of headroom..but still circulating...jeff
Beer Dealer
Beer Dealer
Barley Posting

Back to top Go down

your Pac Man experience Empty your Pac Man experience

Post  dkwandt Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 am

what has been your experience with Pac Man? i made a good starter for my newest IPA recipe and this stuff just keeps going like a steady train. No Joke it has been a week and it still has bubble every 10 seconds. I did a split batch, made the same size starter for london III it is ready for the diacytal rest, but i don't think the Pac Man is because it is still activly fermenting. should i have made a larger starter with the Pac Man? is it just a slow moveing stead train of a yeast? another huge difference i have noticed is the London ale III is one hell of a Top cropper, you could get a life time supply of yeast off the top of that stuff. pac man not so much it seems to stay in solution only 1/2 to 3/4 inch Foam on top, where the london offered almost 2 inches. either way the beer is going to turn out fine, i am just curious what other peoples experience has been.
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum