NDBrewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Years

4 posters

Go down

Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years

Post  TylerS Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 am

To finally brew my first beer!!! Now that I have the equipment, I just need to get a recipe kit. Thank goodness the holidays are over so I have time to actually do what I want to do!
TylerS
TylerS
Barley Posting

Back to top Go down

Post  dkwandt Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 am

happy new years to all,

i hope to come up with a kick ass originally IPA recipe. and to continue improving on my brewing in general. i plan on completing a 2 tier sculptor (just like Jeff's) in the next few months. i also have some other hopes for family friends and my personal plans.

like Ryan i hope your brews are grand and true! blessing to all of you!
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 pm

To brew some lagers, now that I have a keg fridge that I can control the temperature of a carboy...
Jon
Jon
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years Empty Happy New Years

Post  ryanjilek Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Happy New Years ND Brewers! May all your brews be tasty and true. Cheers!

At this time of the year we think about many things that we want to try or change for the new year. As it relates to beer and brewing what are some of your New Years Resolutions?

For me I think that I would like to work on developing one wildly different recipe. I have the concept in mind but there still is a lot of uncertainty until it actually goes into the fermenter. If it turns out I'll gladly share some bottles with the clubs... if not... well then I have a pretty good idea as to what my next years resolution will be (perhaps try and stick to your strengths) Wink

The other accomplishment that I will try and get done is to finish my single tier brewing sculpture. I hope to post some picts and a progress report as that one develops.

Anyway, Happy New Year!
Ryan
ryanjilek
ryanjilek
Cask Collaborator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down