NDBrewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spike Brewing Discount

3 posters

Go down

Spike Brewing Discount Empty Re: Spike Brewing Discount

Post  dkwandt Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:22 am

these look like pretty good prices, however i found Resturant supply near Kmart actually behind schloski's have really great prices too. if you need something quick and don't want to pay shipping.
dkwandt
dkwandt
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  FUTHARK BREWER Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

THANKS!
FUTHARK BREWER
FUTHARK BREWER
Barley Posting

Back to top Go down

Spike Brewing Discount Empty Spike Brewing Discount

Post  randi philleo Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 am

I'm sure some of the other brew clubs recieved this message to, but I figured I'd share the offer with everyone.

Spike Brewing (www.spikebrewing.com) has sent us a discount code for 5% off orders on their site. Just enter the discount code "North Dakota". Here's their full message:

Good morning,

My name is Ben Caya and I'm the owner of Spike Brewing LLC. I wanted to drop a quick note to your home brew club.

If you're not aware, we make stainless steel home brew kettles. I just graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Over the past year my 'part time' business throughout school has turned into a full time job. We are a vendor on HomeBrewTalk.com and have been very well received thus far but I'd like to expand our reach to local home brewing clubs.

I would really appreciate it if you could pass along information on Spike Brewing to your members. All our kettles can be seen and purchased on my website which is www.spikebrewing.com

As an token of our appreciation we have set up a 5% off coupon for any product we sell. To redeem the coupon members would only need to enter the discount code "North Dakota" in the discount code section during checkout.

Thanks for your time and if any members have questions or comments I would be happy to answer them personally.
randi philleo
randi philleo
Hoppy Heralder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down